ZSceneManager Pro v1.8 for ZBrush
ZSceneManager Pro for ZBrush
ZSceneManager Pro for ZBrush : ZSceneManager greatly enhances and speeds up your workflow as soon as you have a lot of SubTools.
Its main feature is the ability to arrange your SubTools with folders in a standard hierarchy tree. You can easily group and move your SubTools with drag-and-drop actions.
ZSceneManager also provides a lot of features to modify multiple SubTools in one action (rename, merge, delete, incremental rename…).
What is ZSceneManager?
- It’s is a SubTool organizer:
This plugin for ZBrush allows to hierarchically arrange and group your SubTools into folders in a dedicated window.
Simply create, merge or delete your groups.
Then a simple drag and drop system allows you to move and reorder your SubTools.
- It also provides the ability to work on multiple SubTools simultaneously
The ‘Merge for Sculpt/Paint‘ feature provides a simple way to work on multiple SubTools all-as-one.Based on SubTool selection, It becomes easy to sculpt, paint, move, rotate, scale multiple subtools simultaneously.
Unlike TransposeMaster, it allows to work at any subdivision level. This allows to sculpt or paint multiple SubTools at high SubD level while keeping SubD levels.
- Based on multi-SubTools selection, you will be able to easily execute actions on multiple SubTools with a single click:
– delete, merge or duplicate,
– change visibility
– all ZBrush buttons can be applied to the selected SubTools…
- Get a quick overview of all your SubTools : (SubD level, PointCount, UVs, Polypainting, Layers, MorphTargets, Boolean flag….)
- Advanced renaming functions:
– Add or remove prefix and suffix,
– incremental renaming: quickly rename a SubTool list like Object1, Object2, Object3…
– find-and-replace system…
- Save multiple masking and polygroups configuration with ‘Buffers Window’…..
- Align and Center selected SubTools on TransposeLine or on main axis..
- Visibility configs allows to quickly switch between different configurations of your Tools.
- More generally, ZSceneManager greatly improves and speeds up your workflow when you work on a lot ofSubTools.
ZSceneManager is available on both Windows and MacOSX OS.
It’s compatible with ZBrush 4R4, 4R5, 4R6, 4R7 and 4R8.
Watch the Introduction Video:
Direct download links 8 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this plugin