VisCorbel – Studio Lighting
VisCorbel – Vray Studio Lighting : This complete video course is packed with information and will send you on your way to creating your own lighting setups – all the methods are easily modified to fit your objects and scenes.
Once you have the basic ideas down and see how to use them in action, nothing’s stopping you from making some great product visualizations.
If you don’t want to bother with creating your setups – just get the premium version which comes with all the max files and merge your models in for a render!
Here’s what I will show you:
- How to make regular VRay lights look more natural
- How to use VRayRt for light and reflection control
- Special tricks to lighting glass and chrome
- How to make a realistic LightBox for renders on white
- How to use color to make your renders POP
- Photoshop tips and tricks to fine tune your images
- Check out the final renders below!
3ds max 2010+, V-Ray 1.5+ required to open the project files. This training has an Audio Track.
Pictures of this course :
Direct download links 2.9 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best