Web Design in Affinity Designer Masterclass : If you are thinking about starting out as a web designer you have probably tried to harness Photoshop sometime in the past.
- I will need Affinity Designer installed on my computer.
You probably spent countless hours trying to figure out that monstrous program.
I know the pain.
I remember spending days after days, weeks after weeks just to remember how tools and effects work.
Luckily we live in times when if you want to start a career as a web design freelancer, you can just put Photoshop aside.
Hi, my name is Dawid Tuminski and in this course you will learn how to use Affinity Designer to design websites from A-Z.
This course is packed with valuable info any web design rookie should know, such as:
- How to choose the BEST colors and fonts for your websites
- What makes a professionally designed website
- What are the modern web design trends you should know about
- How to build website’s visual guides, such as wireframes and grids
- …and that’s just the introduction!
Because the real bread and butter of this course is inside its practical parts.
We will get our hands dirty and explore all the tools and techniques professional web designers use to design a website inside Affinity Designer.
- Building wireframes and grids – the building blocks of every website
- Using assets to make the design process ultra-fast
- Creating text styles that let you change fonts in a blink of an eye
- And of course designing a website
You will learn how to design it form opening a file, through placing images, adding text and backgrounds right up to exporting the design you would ultimately hand out to a client.
There’s a lot of good stuff to cover and I truly believe that once you’ve completed the course and practiced on your own, you will start creating amazing website designs in Affinity Designer in no time.
And to make things easier, this course comes with a lot of downloadable resources:
- Presentations you can open up on your tablet or smartphone to revise the lecture when you are commuting
- The design files you can explore to get the real feel of a website design
- And images and icons needed to make recreating the design effortless
This is a more than a 4 hour long web design and Affinity Designer bundle. Every step of the process is explained thoroughly, but without the yaaaaaawn parts.
Please notice one thing.
This course is not about learning all there is to know about Affiinity Designer.
It’s a course for those who already got the basics of the software and would love to learn how to use their skills to design websites.
We won’t be looking at each and every tool to find out what it does.
We will however go deep on those tools that we will be specifically using for web design purposes.
Who this course is for:
- Do you want to learn how to design websites using Affinity Designer?
- Are you a beginner graphic designer who wants to learn web design?
- Do you want to design websites and don’t want to pay subscription fees for Adobe’s overpriced software
What you’ll learn
- I will create beautiful and modern website designs in Affinity Designer
- I will Improve my knowledge and understanding of web design principles
- I will easily work in Affinity Designer using all the major tools
- I will master quick yet powerful techniques and get great results instantly
- I will learn about web typography
- I will understand a typical website’s structure
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1.7 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best