VisCorbel – Classic Chic : Carved, luxury furniture can be a great centerpiece for an interior project. Creating it in 3D is the tricky part – most people don’t even know how to begin with somethings like this!
Thankfully, this training is here to help you 🙂 I’ll show you how to create this rococo style console table and carved pineapple lamp step-by-step!
In this 6+ hour video tutorial, you will learn how to:
- Model ornate, carved furniture in 3Ds MAX
- Create VRay materials for all the items in the scene
- Set up lighting
- Render settings for both – preview and final render
- Post-production techinques in Photoshop
- How to quickly create a different color version
You can use the skills learned from this video, to create any other piece of carved furniture. The most important part is seeing how it’s done!
3Ds Max scene files and PSD files included!
3ds max 2009+, V-Ray 1.5+ and Photoshop required to open the project files.
This training is fully subtitled, no audio.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 2.4 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best