Unreal Engine VR Development Fundamentals
Unreal Engine VR Development Fundamental
Unreal Engine VR Development Fundamentals : Back in 1995, we had the Internet revolution connecting people around the World using 2D websites. Now, the same is happening but in 3D. Instead of 2D pages, we already have 3D experiences via VR headsets. And all these will eventually get us to the Metaverse which is the successor to the internet where we will be all connected in a Virtual Space with our own Avatars, virtual homes, and economy. To become a part of building the Metaverse, we must definitely know at least one Game Engine to create immersive virtual worlds.
- No programming experience needed. We will code visually.
- Having an Oculus Quest or Quest 2 VR Headset (Oculus Rift will be fine too)
- Having a PC that supports Unreal Engine
- Desire to learn VR Development
Unreal Engine from Epic Games will be one of the few tools empowering the Metaverse! So, that’s why it is the best time to learn Unreal Engine VR Development. And we created this course just for that. In this course, you will quickly get started with your Unreal Engine career. We spent tons of time creating the tutorials so that you can save time and learn this complex topic in a very short time.
By enrolling in this course, you will learn the VR Development Fundamental topics such as:
- Setting up and Configuring Unreal Engine for VR Development
- Blueprints Visual Scripting System Basics
- Gameplay Framework in Unreal Engine
- Blueprint Actors
- Creating VR Pawn
Also, you will build the basic VR Interactions from scratch such as:
- Adding and animating VR Hands
- Moving with Thumbstick input
- Snap Turning
- UI Interactions
At the end of this course, you will have built your own VR Template project that you can use on your projects. Also, you will have built a simple game, Escape From Train from the Blueprints section. Overall, you will have a solid understanding and starting project (you built!) for VR Development in Unreal Engine 4.
Who this course is for:
- Designers who want to use VR for their creative purposes
- Developers who want to get started with Unreal Engine and VR Development
- Anyone how want to save time learning a new topic
Direct download links 3.8 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial