Volumetric Glass is an advanced and efficient master material designed for rendering volumetric shapes and glass. The package is useful for creating sci-fi stylized environments like water tanks, aquariums, and underwater tunnels even glass in bathyscaphes. The package is perfectly balanced between quality and efficiency. Designed and optimized specially for high-quality Virtual Reality, and PC/Console games.
- Two types of material underwater volume and shaped glass
- GPU friendly and very efficient (only 150 instructions) can be used on mobile as well as in the VR
- Multiple shapes (box, sphere, ellipse, cylinder, mesh)
- Spline based tunnel blueprint
- Over 70 parameters to setup: light shafts, volumetric, scattering, glass color, fog density, wet color, reflections, etc.
- Animated clip plane surface
- Vertex color based texture masking
- Example map contains underwater world and sci-fi laboratory
- High-quality fast scattering
- Fast box projected reflections
- Custom multi-channeled point lights
- Easy to integrate with other water surfaces like Aquatic Surface.
- No precomputation so can be used as a window in an underwater bathyscaphe.
Number of materials: 2 (glass volume, glass shape)
Textures and resolutions: 1-1024×1024, 5-512×512, 1-64×64
Material instances: 15 examples of use
Supported development platforms: Windows, MacOS
Supported Target Build: PC, Console, VR,
Package Size: 6mb + 62mb demo content
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 63 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best