Log Cabin : A small, but atmospheric winter environment piece, featuring a cozy log cabin with its interior, fully furnished.
- 80 high quality props that can be conveniently reused anywhere
- Detailed geometry and texture quality for close-up rendering
- Production ready demo map setup
- Particle and audio effects included
- Non-snowy textures are included
- Excellent feel in VR (Built and tested with HTC Vive)
- 256×16 (LUT)
- 512×512, 1024×1024, 2048×2048 for props
- 256×256, 640×640 particles and flipbook sheets
- Some 4096×4096 for log cabin
Collision: Yes, some custom, mostly automatically generated or primitives
Vertex Count: Few hundreds to thousands (Total scene triangle count: 270k)
Number of Meshes: 142
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 18 Masters (5 are particle masters), 89 instances
Number of Textures: 255
Particle systems: 5
Supported Development Platforms: PC/MAC/Consoles + VR
Important/Additional Notes: The building is split to parts (43 meshes) for performance reasons but it is not modular! The pack doesn’t support the option to construct different houses! The Blueprints folder contains a fully assembled, ready to use logcabin actor for convenient use! Press ‘E’ (or either trigger on VR controller) to open the door!
*Skybox (forest background) is not included!
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1.8 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best