Flamethrower With Flame Propagation
Flamethrower With Flame Propagation : This Project serves as a template to create your own fully functional Flamethrower entirely made in Blueprints. There are Several Blueprints that act as examples on how you could interact with different parts of the environment and how you could setup your fire propagation system when items are caught on fire.
An example AI is present to also see the interaction between the flame and an example AI Enemy with Damage overtime effect and damage on hit. With this project you get the chance to have the code on your hands to create and customize your flamethrower and events as you like.
If you are a VFX artist, you may also change the Particle effects to improve the performance and realism of your particles.
In the demo there are some Normal examples and some Extreme ones on how you could use this system.
- Functional Flamethrower
- Impact effect on the Flamethrower with various Objects and Actors
- Customizable Fire Propagation via Actors or Volumes
- Interaction between Fire Propagation Actors and Volumes to Extra Events
- Customizable Fire Propagation Direction / Length/ Duration
- Example Flamethrower Particle effect
- Example Burnt Decal
- Configurable Delays on Every Interaction of the Flame
Number of Blueprints:
- 1 Example Blueprint Interface
- 1 Player/Flamethrower Blueprint
- 7 Custom Blueprints + 1 Child-Blueprint
Direct download links 53 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best