Build Your First Game
Build Your First Game with UE4 : Unreal Engine 4 is one of the most powerful and accessible game engines currently available and with the release of Unreal Engine 5 just around the corner, there’s no better time to start your Epic journey.
- Basic understanding of navigating your chosen system
Learn to not only use UE4 but gain transferable skills that will assist you in any game development endeavour.
Build a complete game from an empty project up to packaging and sharing your work while getting an understanding of:
- The Unreal Interface and ecosystem
- Player Input and character movement
- Working with Splines
- Level creation
- Creating custom level design tools
- UI and Widgets
Using a familiar “Roll a Ball” style game as the template for the course you’ll get the opportunity to learn a huge amount about the Unreal Engine and understand how to transfer that knowledge into your projects.
Not only that, but as we go through the course we will take the time to not only get things functional and leave it there as in many beginner examples. We’ll take deeper dives into refining player movement to be more enjoyable for the user. Looking at efficient ways to make reusable tools. Adding particle and sound effects to add impact to our game, all while keeping a focus on good programming practices.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn UE4
- Anyone who’d like to start preparing to start with UE5
- People new to game development
- People interested not just, how, to get a game working but some of the theory behind what makes certain aspects of a game enjoyable
What you’ll learn
- Unreal Engine 4
- Unreal Engine
- Basics of UE4
- Simple Game Theory
- Installing the Unreal Engine
- Managing projects
- Blueprint code
- How to create all the basic components of a small game from start to finish.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 5.2 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best