Unity & Blender Masterclass: Make a 3D Zenda Game
Unity & Blender Masterclass
Unity & Blender Masterclass: Make a 3D Zenda Game : This course is a great way to get introduced to coding and bringing the game together from a full SLDC stance. The instructors are responsive, and the Q&A sections are extremely helpful. 100% worth the time invested to learn through this course.
- To follow along with these tutorials, you will need the following programs: Blender v2.78 (for 3D modeling and texturing), Photoshop or a free program like Gimp (for 2D art and some texturing), and Unity® 5.4.3f1 (for game set-up and coding).
- Unity® and Blender are free to download. Please download and install Unity® and Blender before purchasing this course.
- This course was recorded on a Mac computer, but you can use Unity® and Blender on a PC.
I learned so much from taking this course about Blender and Unity and making games in general. Thanks for such an awesome course!” – Joseph D.
“Before this course I only knew basic coding. During this course, mostly due to the great explanations, I learned so much about coding. Looking forward to taking more courses of Mammoth after I make this game shine for my 2 daughters who loved to play every bit of the game during the course.
“Very comprehensive tutorial for fans of Zelda and Metroidvania games. Goes straight into basic coding with C#, very brief and more of a refresher than a course on C#, then goes straight into coding the game with movement controls, camera controls, AI, ability acquisition, dungeon completion, and designing with Blender. Lessons are straight to the point, easy to follow, and perfect for people who are learning the more intermediate to advanced coding techniques required for these games. Extremely impressed; would learn again!”
“I really like the way the instructor explains the syntax of the code. He is thorough and explains how the syntax works as he shows you how to write it and what it does and how it functions.
What you’ll learn
- Build a 3D “Legend of Zenda” game in Unity® from scratch.
- Navigate the Unity® editor.
- Code in C#.
- Use Blender and navigate its interface.
- UV map and unwrap your models.
- Build 3D models for the game in Blender.
- Integrate the art from Blender into Unity®.
- Build video game levels.
- Create your own materials.
- Learn the basics of animation.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Unity® 5.4.3f1 or Blender v2.78.
- Anyone who wants to learn game development.
- This course assumes you know a little about Unity® 5.4.3f1 and Blender v2.78.
Direct download links 0.7 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial