3d Architecture visualization
Twinmotion -3d Architecture visualization: Zero to Pro : Twinmotion is user-friendly software. Navigation and controls are straightforward. Further, twinmotion can integrate with quixcel megascans, one of the high-quality online scan libraries you can use in your projects. Twinmotion has a vast variety of material libraries built into their system along with high-quality 3d models such as vehicles and humans. Further, quixcel also has an excellent 3d model verity in the twinmotion.
We can use animated 3d models, animated vegetations lightings and animated vehicle movements.
Twinmotion also consists with terrain modeler to build your terrain. Further if it’s a city we can use open street maps directly from twinmotion.
From twinmotion you can change lightings, seasons and project locations within seconds. Hence, twinmotion will automatically adjust lighting according to the geo location. Ultimately rendering your output from twinmotion like image, video, panaroma, VR , presenter or as a phasing(BIM) will be in seconds.
What you’ll learn
- How to download and types of twinmotion versions
- Twinmotion interface
- How to import 3d file to twinmotion
- Navigational panel
- File, Edit and Help functions
- Content library(Assets) menu
- Docks menu(import, urban, nature, media, export)
- Scenegraph menu
- Eye menu(View options, Time adjustment, Fly-through speeds)
- Applying Materials and adjust material settings
- Adding objects from twinmotion library
- Adding 3d objects and textures from Quixcel library
- Importing objects from Revit
- Adding 3d humans and vehicles
- Use of paths tool to animate humans and vehicles to move
- Importing objects from 3ds max( Vegetation)
- Use of primitives, Decals and Animators
- Adding particle effects(Fire, smoke)
- Manuel texture importation and texture map types
- How to render a image, video and panorama
- How to adjust settings of image, video and panorama
- Use of phasing tool
- Use of presenter tool(Virtual Reality-VR)
- How to export twinmotion file
Direct download links 10.4 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best