Creative Character Workshop
Ultimate Package: Creative Character Workshop : Over 5 hours of Video for the Creative Character Workshop plus the final Zbrush Ztl and Psd.
Not only can you watch the entire process of taking a concept to a final portfolio piece, but also look at the sculpt and final psd to breakdown my approach.
I take a concept that I did during Inktober, and walk you through the entire sculpting and painting process so that you can have a piece to add to your portfolio.
Overview and tools I use. Zbrush: Photoshop: Keyshot
- Dynamesh- I block in the character using Dynamesh.
- Skin Weight- his is a topic I cover where I talk about how to achieve proper skin weight, and how different parts of skin have different weight.
- Poly Painting Skin- My approach to poly painting skin, specifically more scary creature skin,.
- Armor- The bit of armor he has, I show you how it is done.
- Keyshot rendering and Photoshop Composting to get the final look. I show my light setup and materials to achieve this final look.
Direct download links 4 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best