Modelling Jewellery in Rhino : In this course, you will learn how to design jewellery by using CAD software ( Rhino 3D ). This course covers the skills needed to become a CAD designer.
- Mac or PC capable of Running Rhino Version 5 or above
The projects help you convert sketches to 3d models and bring them to the real world by using 3D printers and casting. Activities in this training allow you to practise the materials. These are the skills that are possible to influence possible employers and clients.
Here you will learn from the basic. So, if you do not have jewellery background or CAD modelling, don’t worry. This course explains jewellery techniques which you need to know to create castable 3D models of jewellery.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn designing jewellery or likes making jewellery
- Complete beginners who are willing to be Jewellery CAD Designer
- Junior and senior Jewellers, Silversmiths, Jewellery designers
- 3D modellers who want to learn jewellery techniques that are needed for jewellery Designing with computer
Artist, Product designers, Architectures and engineers
What you’ll learn
- Design CAD models within the metrics of scale, proportion and element relationships
- Get to know Jewellery techniques for designing jewellery with computer and CAD software
- Learn Rhino from basic
- Increase ability to work as a Jewellery CAD designer or Jewelllery CAD Technician in jewellery companies or be self-employed
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 2.1 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best