Modelling a Table Using 3ds Max
Modelling a Table Using 3ds Max : Dive into the world of 3D animation by creating a real life project: Create a realistic looking table that is often used in video game levels.Using Autodesk’s 3ds Max software, join professional game artist and animator Chad Walker for the essential 3D modeling and animation training for beginning designers.Course StructureThis course dives right in assuming you have a basic understanding of 3ds Max, but absolute beginner can easily follow along. You will start your design project from scratch by importing the needed assets, then learning 3D design and animation by seeing how you would apply this skill in real life.Course Materials Course files include the 3ds Max project files, as well as all the art and textures needed to complete this project.
- Over 12 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Learn the basics of 3D animation
- Learn proper 3D animation techniques
- Create a real life 3D animation project
- Learn asset import and modification
- What is the target audience?
- Navigating the AutoCAD 2019 interface
- Starting the DWG Compare command
- Adjusting the comparison margins
- Saving a comparison drawing
- Creating a shared design view
- Using layers in the shared view
- Marking up the shared view
- Using the URL view links
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 0.8 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best