Learn To Create A First Person Shooter
Learn To Create A First Person Shooter : Learn how to create your very own first person shooter game using Unity, an industry-standard program used by many large gaming studios and indie developers across the world.
In this course you won’t just be learning programming concepts, but tying these concepts to real game development uses. You will have access to a course forum where you can discuss the topics covered in the course as well as the next steps to take once the course is complete.
This course has been designed to be easily understandable to everyone, so whether you’re a complete beginner, an artist looking to expand their game development range or a programmer interested in understanding game design, this course will help you gain a greater understanding of development.
At the end of this course you will have developed the ability to create such game elements as:
- A first-person character controller with full movement, jumping & double-jumping capabilites
- A full weapons system including weapon switching and multiple gun types
- Collectibles such as ammo, health & weapons
- Designing complete levels
- Different types of enemies to combat
- Managing Audio Systems
- Level Mechanics like bouncepads, portals and more
- Full user Interface with interactive menus
- Multiple levels
- Improving visual quality with post-processing effects
- And more…!
What you’ll learn :
- Learn C#, a modern versatile programming language.
- Understand the capabilities of 3D development in Unity.
- Develop strong and transferrable problem solving skills.
- Gain an understanding of the game development process.
- Learn how object oriented programming works in practice.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 6.7 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best