The Ultimate C# and Unity course for beginners
The Ultimate C# and Unity course
The Ultimate C# and Unity course for beginners : This course is all you need, if you want to learn how to create games in Unity. You can’t create games in unity without knowing how to code, that’s why we will spend the first part of the course learning how to code C#.
- Mac or PC capable of running Unity
- A copy of the latest version of Unity available for free
- A copy of visual studio available for free
This course will teach you best practices and teach you how to program. In this course you will not only learn how to do things, but also why we do things.
No prior knowledge is required because you will learn everything you need to know right here! When you are done with this course, you will be able to take your own game ideas and bring them to life in Unity.
The course is divided into 3 main sections:
Section 1 – Basic programming
In this section we will get to know our tools and get a basic understanding of C#. We will end the section by creating our very first complete game in the console.
Section 2 – Object oriented programming
In this section you will learn about classes and objects. These are the building blocks of every game. When you are done with this section you will know everything you need to know about C# before we dive into the world of Unity.
We will end this section by creating our very own complete game with animated sprites, without using any game engine or frame work. We will use all the knowledge that we have acquired in section 1 and 2 to create this game.
Section 3 – Unity
In this section we will learn about the Unity game engine and editor. Because we have learned everything we need to know about C# in the previous section, we will be able to focus all our efforts on Unity.
We will end this section by creating a complete game in Unity.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring game developers and enthusiastic people who wants to dive into the world of game development.
What you’ll learn
- You can dive into the course exactly where you want. If you already know programming, you can skip ahead and start at one of the more advanced parts.
- You will learn C# programming from scratch. No prior knowledge of any programming language is required. We will start by learning all the basics.
- You will learn object-oriented programming. We will use C# to it’s full potential by learning about classes and objects.
- You will learn about the core of game development by creating your own 2D game with animated sprites without the help of any game engine.
- You will learn what’s happening behind the scenes in a game engine like Unity.
- You will learn how to take your own ideas and bring them to life in the Unity game engine.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 19.5 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial