Swimwear Photography: Lighting, Posing, and Retouching : With 40 lessons and more than 20 hours of video content, this tutorial will take you through Joey’s complete workflow including capturing the image on location, adjusting the raw files in post-production, and ultimately delivering the final retouched image to the client. If you are a photographer who wants to learn more about posing models, working with hair and makeup artists, working with natural light and strobe light on location, and turning your photography into a business, Joey’s Swimwear Photography tutorial has something for everyone.
Fstoppers has teamed up with Miami-based swimwear photographer Joey Wright to produce an extensive tutorial on all things swimwear photography. Swimwear Photography: Lighting, Posing, and Retouching is an extensive educational course that walks you through every aspect of Joey’s swimwear business. Set in the exotic Caribbean country of Curacao, Joey and his creative team explore everything that goes into his commercial shoots including, how he uses natural light, scrims, reflectors, and strobe lights, as well as preproduction elements such as hair and makeup, wardrobe, scouting, model selection, and every piece of Joey’s photography kit. Joey also shares an extremely in-depth section on posing your model so you can achieve perfect body language and positioning with any model of any experience level.
Joey Wright’s Swimwear Photography tutorial has become the longest running tutorial Fstoppers has ever produced with a runtime of over 20 hours! With a total of 43 files, this series explores over eight hours of on-location shooting and demonstrations, as well as 12 hours of post-production in which Joey teaches you every step in his retouching and client-proofing workflow.
What is Covered In This Tutorial:
- Shooting with natural light
- Using silver, gold, and white reflectors
- How to effectively use scrims and flags
- Using strobes and different light modifiers
- How to choose a model
- Tips on working with hair and makeup
- Styling and wardrobe considerations
- Using lens compression and aperture to your advantage
- Location scouting
- Joey’s complete photography gear and production tools
- Post-Production, including raw adjustments, skin retouching, and local adjustments (dodge and burn)
- How to set up a streamlined client proofing gallery
- Business Interview with Lee Morris about marketing and pricing your work
- A feature length behind the scenes “making of” documentary
Direct download links 34.7 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best