Dynamic Mark Making / Drawing
Dynamic Mark Making / Drawing with Expression & Creativity : Drawing is not a talent. It’s a skill anyone can learn. Designed for aspiring painters, graphic designers, illustrators and artists of all types, The Art & Science of Drawing series will teach you the foundation of art and design of all kinds: drawing.
Dynamic Mark Making is the second course in the series and will teach you how to draw one day at a time.
How you draw says just as much about you as what you draw. In this course you’ll learn to bring your drawings to life with dynamic and engaging mark making. You’ll learn to truly express yourself through drawing from the most delicate of marks to lines that jump off the page with passionate intensity.
In this course you’ll learn:
- How to use the pencil to create a wide range of expressive and engaging lines marks.
- How to infuse your line work with emotion that truly connects with a viewer.
- How to draw objects that communicate tactile sensations to viewers.
- How to make objects appear to recede in space using atmospheric perspective.
Here’s how it works: Each day you’ll watch one video lesson that will introduce an essential drawing skill, and then do the recommended practice.
This course is overflowing with powerful insights into the drawing process and offers some of the clearest, most accessible drawing instruction available. Many of the tools and techniques you’ll learn here are rarely taught outside of private art academies.
DYNAMIC MARK MAKING is the second course in The Art & Science of Drawing series designed to take students from the absolute basics to advanced drawing techniques like perspective drawing and shading. If you’re a beginner, we recommend going through the entire series in the following order:
The Art & Science of Drawing:
- BASIC SKILLS / Getting Started with Drawing
- DYNAMIC MARK MAKING / Drawing with Expression & Creativity
- FORM & SPACE / 3D Drawing & Perspective
- MEASURING & PROPORTION / Drawing with Accuracy & Precision
- CONTOURS / Drawing with Compelling Contours & Foreshortening:
- SHADING FUNDAMENTALS / Drawing with Dramatic Light and Shadow
- SHADING BEYOND THE BASICS / Shade Any Subject No Matter How Complex
The Art & Science of Figure Drawing:
- GESTURE / An Introduction to the Art of Figure Drawing
- VOLUME & STRUCTURE / Learn the Art of Dynamic, 3D Figure Drawing
- SHADING / Learn to Draw the Figure in Dramatic Light & Shadow
If you’ve got some drawing experience, feel free to mix and match The Art & Science of Drawing courses to suit your personal needs as an artist!
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 2.1 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best