Mixed Media Animation
Mixed Media Animation: Blending Stop Motion and Illustration : Are you an illustrator looking to dip your feet into animation? Or an animator who wants to branch out into mixed media?
Join animation director and illustrator, Kaho Yoshida, to learn the best of both worlds!
This class will teach you how to combine stop motion and 2D cel animation. You will animate clay and illustration mixed media images to morph back and forth in a creative and lively animation loop.
You will follow along Kaho’s whole production process, where you’ll learn to:
- Create a Moodboard to gather inspiration for your color palette and concept
- Develop a Storyboard and Animatic to plan your movements
- Set Up your stop motion shoot
- Shoot Stop Motion using Dragonframe
- Create a 2D Cel Animation in Photoshop
- Composit in After Effects
Stop motion can be a bit intimidating to start and is notorious for it’s tedious nature. However, by mixing it with digital animation, the process can be more flexible and less scary! Take this class to dive into how fun and magical stop motion can be!
Direct download links 0.7GB :
CGArchives Is The Best