Cinema 4DlightingPost productionrenderingSoftware usedtexturingtutorialTutorial content
Skillshare – Create your first Cinema 4D scene: Wine Set-up
Create your first Cinema 4D scene
Create your first Cinema 4D scene: Wine Set-up : Learn how to create this cool wine set-up in Cinema4D!
With this beginner-friendly tutorial you’ll learn how to create realistic objects based on reference pictures, how to set up a scene, create lights and a camera and how to create some amazing textures.
With this basic techniques you’ll be able to create a lot of fun stuff, just by experimenting. So let’s get started and I’ll see you there!
What you need:
- Cinema 4D and Photoshop (optional)
What you’ll learn:
- Create realistic objects based on reference pictures.
- How to set up an abstract scene.
- How to set up your camera.
- Setting up realistic lights (HDRI and some spot lights).
- Create a camera and work with different camera settings.
- Texturing your objects (with realistic and abstract textures).
- Rendering and post-editing your render.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 0.3 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial