Create A Space Train Scene
Create A Space Train Scene With Cinema 4D & Redshift Render : In this class, you will learn how to make a cinematic space train station scene in with Cinema 4D & Redshift Render. You will also learn various techniques & tools that you can use for motion graphics projects in general such as:
- Basic modelling tools in Cinema 4D
- An introduction to the Redshift Render Engine for Cinema 4D, which is GPU Based.
- Optimzing Redshift Render Setting for both render quality and rendering speed
- How to use the various tools in Cinema 4D to extend and quickly generate large scenes/evnvironments
- Creating smooth camera animations using the ‘Camera Morph Tag’ in Cinema 4D
- A stylised lighting style based on reflections
- Importing the rendered sequence/s into After Effects
- Using After Effects for post effects and finishing touches
- The best export setting in Premier Pro for Instagram and Youtube.
This project is rendered with Redshift so that probably puts this class into the intermediate to advanced catergory. However, just like my previous classes, I explain things in a lot of details so beginners should be able to follow along, but it maybe a bit challenging.
If you need any help with any part of the class, use the community section and I will respond as soon as I can. Post a screenshot with your question and I can help you out even faste
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 2.4 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best