Composition for Digital Illustrators
Composition for Digital Illustrators: 10 Tips in Procreat : Improve your composition with these quick exercises in Procreate.
Feeling comfortable with drawing backgrounds for your artworks starts with a great composition.
In this class, I would like to share with you what I learned about composition to help you become more confident when creating your own unique artworks.
We will use fun story moments from my travel sketchbook to go through 10 tips on how to quickly and easily improve your compositions step by step.
We will talk about:
- What makes a strong and pleasing composition design,
- How to arrange and balance elements in your artworks so they work well together
- How you can engage the audience through your art
- How to lead the eye of the viewer around the image, visual weight, composition schemes, static and active
- compositions, point of view and much more
I included fun exercises to build your confidence in creating your own compositions, emphasizing what is important in your Illustration, resulting in overall pleasing artworks.
To practice in a quick and easy way, we will use sketchbook illustrations.
I will be using Procreate, but feel free to use any other digital drawing software or pen and pencil and other
Whether you are a beginner just starting to learn about compositions or you are a little bit more experienced illustrator looking into learning some new skills, this class is for you.
So let’s start creating awesome compositions.
Direct download links 0.8 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best