Blender Python Scripting Fundamentals
Blender Python Scripting Fundamentals : This course will teach you Python from the ground up.
No previous knowledge on Blender nor Python is required to follow along.
We will start slow, by discussing all utilities and tools that Blender has to offer. This way, you know exactly what is available and how to use it.
Using these features we will build a proficient workflow that allows us to work very effeciently.
From the beginning we start coding. This course is very applied, so be prepared to write some code!
But do not be afraid. We tackle every step and problem together.
During this course we will create 5 scripts from scratch, covering multiple topics including:
- Overview of all tools and utilities Blender has to offer
- Using the console and tooltips efficiently
- Close look at how to structure and group your code
- Converting and Applying Best Practices in Programming / Scripting
- Data Structures in Python ( List, Dictionary, Float, String, Int )
- Generating Objects through Code
- Generating and Modifying Curves through Code
- Creating and Assigning Materials through Code
- Controlled Randomization
- Working with existing modules to generate interesting geometry
- Reading and Visualizing Data from .csv and .txt files in Blender using Python
- Many Many More
If at any point you are completely lost, don’t be afraid to reach out to me. I will be very pleased to help you get through whatever issue you encounter. You are not alone in this process.
Let’s start together.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1.3 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best