Animating Morphing Icons
Animating Morphing Icons in Adobe After Effects : Learn how to animate eye-catching morphing transitions. One of the most intriguing aspects of animation, is that you can make things happen on screen that could never happen in real life. By adding unexpected twists to your animations, you can engage and wow your audience.
By the end of this class, you be able to replicate my animation using simple icons based on the theme of travel. But even better, you’ll learn how to apply the same logic and techniques to any set of icons, or even other types of graphics, so you can make your own unique morphing animations.
Morphing animations can be a great way to transition between scenes in an animated video. You can also use them show a progression of steps, a list of items, or tell a mini story.
In this class you’ll learn how to:
- set up your icons in Adobe Illustrator so they’re easy to animate
- plan out your morphing transitions for a fluid and balanced animation
- keep your After Effects project file organized
- create buttery smooth morphing transitions between icons
- easily animate between basic shapes
- manipulate the paths of more complex shapes for maximum control
- use masks to animate graphics in or out
- create a 3D, rotating sphere in After Effects
- use null objects to control multiple layers with ease
- add anticipation and overshoot to take your animation to the next level
- save time using tips I’ve developed from years of working in After Effects
Direct download links 1.1 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best