Shell Pro for 3ds Max
Shell Pro for 3ds Max is a modifier for 3ds Max that creates a shell around models without causing self-intersections unlike the standard Shell modifier which produces a lot of self-intersections. Surface details are also preserved very well.
Additionally it has options for chamfering, filleting and beveling the edge of the shell. Global intersections may still occur for high shell thickness values or the inner and outer shell may intersect for complex geometry like ears etc.
Here are some of the benefits you get:
- Less self-intersections
- Quickly bevel the edges of the shell
- Save time and material when 3d printing hollowed models with Shell Pro
- Save time and energy modeling shell like objects
Situations in which you would want to use Shell Pro:
- When you want to 3d print a model
- When you are dissatisfied with the standard Shell modifier
- When you are working with organic or scanned mesh
- In everyday modeling tasks
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 2 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best