BlenderAe for After Effects : Connect, select and export 3D object and scene data from Blender to After Effects!
Supported in Object Mode:
- Cameras to Ae Cameras.
- Lights to Ae Lights.
- Objects transformations to Nulls.
- Empties transformations to Nulls.
- Planes (planar) to precomposed shape layers.
Supported in Edit Mode:
- Selected vertices (in vertex mode) to Nulls
- Selected planar Faces (in face mode) to precomposed shape layers.
Notes and Known Issues:
- Non-planar Faces (in Edit Mode) and non-planar Planes (in Object Mode) are not currently supported.
- If the ‘Ae Path’ field contains a correct path but After Effects is not open, After Effects will open and close without saving.
- A large number of selections, or long frame duration can take a long time to process (particularly for face
- selections), you can press ‘esc’ to abort the import process.
- Some modifiers can affect exporting of data.
Direct download links 25 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best