Sculpting Characters for 3D Printing in Zbrush : Learning Character Sculpting has never been easier. In this series of videos, I will teach you how to sculpt 3D characters using Zbrush in very detailed videos.
- Willingness to work hard
- PC or Mac capable of running Blender & Zbrush
In this course, we will create a Character Model from A to Z. From planning the task, exploring ideas, developing poses, detailing surfaces, anatomy, and all the necessary tools, tips, and tricks to create and professional 3D characters.
We will do a project together, and I will explain every step in a very detailed manner, to make sure that after finishing this course, you’ll have the knowledge required to sculpt and pose your own characters.
You’ll learn tips and shortcuts that will accelerate your workflow and make you understand the fundamentals of 3D Sculpting.
I will be available for you through the whole course, feel free to send me a message or post any questions in the Q&A section if you encounter any issue, I will do my best to help you solve these issues.
Who this course is for:
- Students that have already some 3D knowledge and want to keep working on ther Zbrush skills
- Intermediate artists looking to enhance knowledge and skills.
- Begginer artists willing to work hard and learn from industry professionals
What you’ll learn
- Character Sculpting
- Zbrush and Blender workflow essentials
- Character Anatomy, Posing and Making Appealing Models
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 13.8 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best