Radial Symmetry for 3ds Max
Radial Symmetry is the first and only 3ds Max modifier which allows you to model radial structures and see the end result.
Here are some of the benefits you get :
- Model extremely fast radial structures.
- Kit bash and prototype easily.
- Never need to mess again with pivot points and rotate your model manually.
- Have the vertices automatically welded on the seam line producing smooth results with a turbosmooth modifier.
Situations in which you would want to use Radial Symmetry :
- When you want to model anything with a radial structure like rims, tires, flowers, architectures following a circular pattern or even organic surfaces(like the tentacles of an octopus).
- When you want to prototype something circular.
- When you want to kit bash something fast.
Compatibility with 3ds Max and 3ds Max Design:
(9/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020 (32 & 64 Bit)
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best