PTC Creo Parametric
PTC Creo Parametric – A Complete Beginner to Advanced Course : Welcome to CREO with Chris, the comprehensive course to becoming a PRO in CREO Parametric!
- You need CREO Parametric – Any version will do! (This course is created using CREO Parametric 7.0)
- You need a computer and basic computer skills
- You don’t need any previous experience or knowledge of CAD Modelling, CREO with Chris will make you a PRO!
From getting to grips with the software, understanding the basics and, once you have the fundamentals, moving to some truly exciting, advanced courses – building a V6 Turbo Engine and a Jet Engine – All designed to give you the most comprehensive course available.
You don’t need to have worked in CAD modelling before, I’ll teach you, from scratch, how to be a PRO.
CREO with Chris includes over 26+ hours of Full HD video tutorials and exercises which are updated regularly.
By learning CREO Parametric, you are developing a hugely in-demand professionally technical skill in Engineering CAD Modelling. A skill that will elevate, not just your CV but your productivity and the quality of your work.
CREO with Chris will give you skills to be a professional in Engineering Cad Modelling and Engineering Drawing. Skills you can be proud of!
When you sign up to CREO with Chris – you get:
- Lifetime access to over 26+ hours of lessons and exercises – all taught by me, Chris.
- Access to over 100 downloadable resources.
- Professional working knowledge in one of the most in-demand CAD Engineering Software’s in the world.
By the time you finish my course you will have an understanding in:
- The fundamentals of CREO Parametric.
- Sketching and Extruding
- Solid and Surface Modelling
- Simulate Lite – Static Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Using the Pattern Tools
- Using and creating Datum Features such as Axis, Planes and Points
- Using the Chamfer and Round Tools
- Using the Revolve and Thicken Tools
- Using Blend and Rotational Blends
- Creating Rib Features
- Using the Style Tool for complex Surface Modelling
- Creating Swept Blends
- Creating Variable Section Sweeps
- Creating Professional Engineering Drawings
- Using the Hole Tools
- Using the Boundary Blend Tool
- Editing Geometry and Features
- Toroidal Bends and Spinal Bends
- Assemblies, including mechanism constraints and working with Servo Motors.
- And much, much more…
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to boost their CAD Modelling and Technical skills – this course will elevate any CV!
- Professionals looking to polish their skills and get back to the fundamentals of CAD Modelling.
- Anyone with the creativity to come up with product design ideas but needs the skills to create their products whether in 2D, 3D or both!
- Anyone looking to develop new, highly in-demand, technical skills and move into a new industry.
What you’ll learn
- You will learn and develop professional Engineering CAD Modelling skills including Surface and Solid Modelling.
- You will learn to create Engineering Drawings for Cad Models and Assemblies.
- You will be introduced to Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
- You will learn to apply mechanical constraints to your assemblies.
- You will learn how to create sample CAD models for the Aerospace, Automotive, Mechanical and Technical Industries through in-depth exercises.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1.7 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best