3d modelingRhinoSoftware usedtutorialTutorial content
Surfacing a Datsun 240Z with Rhino 3D ( V6 or V5 ) Level 2
Surfacing a Datsun 240Z
Surfacing a Datsun 240Z with Rhino 3D ( V6 or V5 ) Level 2 : This Level 2 course is an in depth lesson on creating surfaces using the Datsun 240 Z as a subject. This course is recommended for users already familiar with Rhino 3D’s working environment and tools.
- This course is strongly recommend for those who are already familiar with Rhino’s environment. This is a level 2 tutorial.
- I recommend for beginners to look up for Alexandre Galin, Rhino 3D tutorials for beginners to cover the basics properly.
- Should already be familiar with the Rhino tools and environment.
We will explore surfacing, using Rhino V6 . However, V5 users can also follow along.
Rendering will be done with Rhino Render Cycles and then using Vray for Rhino ( Vray 3.4 or later ).
Who this course is for:
- Industrial Designers, Engineers, Technicians, Hobbyists… anyone interested in surfacing design.
What you’ll learn
- Level up to a more in depth learning of Rhino 3D’ s surfacing tools.
- Advanced Surfacing techniques using Rhino V6 ( and V5 )
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 9.8 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial