Photoshop Manipulation and Editing Masterclass
Photoshop Manipulation and Editing Masterclass : The Photoshop Manipulation and Editing Masterclass Contains projects that help you master both editing techniques and conquer simple and complex photo manipulation projects.
- Be comfortable with the very basics of Adobe Photoshop, intermediate level knowledge is NOT required
- Have access to Adobe CC 2019 during the course or a version greater than CC 2016. Older versions of Photoshop can still be used, but some key tools will not be available
This class will teach you non-destructive editing which allows you to edit or change a photo without disturbing the original photo, giving you more control over changes down the road.
The first section will show you Photoshop’s amazing editing tools including the content aware tools, where things seem to disappear like magic.
We will review how we can even change the season of a photo quickly by using selective color.
We will use the spot healing brush tool to retouch with ease and brighten up dull photos with dodge and burn.
We will change hair and clothing color by painting with blending modes and even learn how to paint on gold makeup for dramatic effects and lighting.
The second section of this class will focus on photo manipulation projects that vary from easy to complex.
The first project will start to review the many ways to isolate and select our images to be placed in new environments and also learning how to edit glass to adapt to it’s new background. We will also change white wine into red!
The next project we will turn a simple bottle of olive oil into a beautiful fish bowl. We will learn how to select and cut objects with fine details and how to paint on water with realistic effects.
We will do a head swap project next. I detail the process of how to swap heads using a combination of tools like the liquify tool and the clone tools.
Our next project will focus on painting make-up and producing dynamic lighting effects to create a character worth remembering.
Lastly, we will use all of the tools we covered in the class to conquer a complex photo manipulation with 6 photos that will look like one magical world when we are done.
This class is perfect for aspiring graphic designers, those who already practice graphic design and want to improve there editing and photoshop skills or for those who want to create digital art with Photoshop to show of their creative talents.
This class focuses on several real-world projects I have had to do for clients during my 14 year freelance graphic design career and a few fun ones as well.
This class is guaranteed to up your Photoshop game no matter what your level is. This class is gentle enough for newcomers to Photoshop yet still applicable to those with intermediate skills.
So, ready to become and editing and photo manipulation master?
Who this course is for:
- Graphic Designers
- Digital Artists
- Those wanting to learn Photoshop
- Those wanting to learn Photo Editing
- Those wanting to learn Photo manipulations
What you’ll learn
- Photoshop CC 2019 tools and software while working on real-world editing projects and enjoyable photo manipulations
- Non-destructive editing techniques
- Create simple and complex photo manipulations
- Create stunning digital artwork
- The dodge and burn tools, clone tool, blending modes, layer masks, content aware tools and the liquify tool.
- Isolate and cut objects using a wide variety of methods
- Adapting photos to different environments
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 5 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best