complete Female Character for Games
Model & Texture a complete Female Character for Games : In this Complete Character Modeling course, instructor Dylan Brady takes us through the entire character creation process of his Demon Girl from start to finish. We cover everything from gathering reference and concept, building a base mesh in 3ds Max, sculpting in ZBrush, all the way to baking the maps and texturing the character.
- 3ds max or Maya, ZBrush, Photoshop, Marmoset
In this course, we’ll cover almost every step of the workflow with multiple softwares and workflows, and it’s sure to propel your character modeling skills to the next level!
About the Instructor:
Dylan Brady is a self-taught character artist with 5 years of experience in games. His first job was as a outsourced vehicle artist for on Forza 3. From there he began working as a freelance character artist on several mobile and PC titles. His experience covers high and low res modeling techniques and he has a background in 2d art. He is currently working for Torn Banner Studios, creators of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare in Toronto, ON
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate level 3d artists looking to try their hands at character modeling
- Beginner 3d artists looking to improve their texturing, modeling, and UV skills
- 3d Character artists looking to hone their skills and improve their workflow
What you’ll learn
- Learn the complete character modeling process for games from start to finsih
- Learn to gather reference and build style guides for your character modeling
Watch the Introduction Video : (Model & Texture a complete Female Character for Games)
Direct download links 3 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best