MaxToMaya plugin for Maya
MaxToMaya plugin for Maya : THIS WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER, SPEED UP YOUR PRODUCTION, AND BRING YOU A NEW WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES.
- Transfer scene from 3DsMAX to Maya with 2 clicks!
- Vray Support! Transfer 3DsMax scene even if they have vray materials or lights (if vray for 3DsMax installed)
- Doesn’t needs to have the same version of Max and Maya to make it work (Max 2015 can transfer to Maya 2017, etc!)
- Open models made for 3DsMax and send them to Maya
- Fast make Maya library from 3DsMax models
- Transfer 3DsMax skinned characters and use the powerfull Maya character animation tools! keeping skin/morphs/etc
- Expand your workflow.
- And much more!
What is MaxToMaya?
MaxToMaya is a plugin to transfer 3DsMax current scene to Maya with 2 clicks, solving common problems between import/export problems automatically, to get the best results in the fastest way and with the less effort possible.
Who is this for?
For all 3D artists using 3DsMax and/or C4D. You will get instant benefits.
- If you are a 3DsMax user you can add a new dimension to your workflow sending your scenes to Maya to use the advanced features of that software.
- If you are a Maya user you can sometimes prefer to model inside 3DsMax for specific tools, or because you have models already done there, or because you have purchased some models in the past in .max format (arch models etc) and you want them inside a current Maya project in a fast way.
Scene with Vray materials? No problem!*
*Vray needs to be installed on 3DsMax
Transfer 3DsMax Scene or Models even if they have Vray materials, they’ll be converted to Maya standard or Maya Vray materials!
Automatic transfer from 3DsMax Vray to Vray For Maya “similar” materials and settings. Even the standard materials will try to get “similar” look.
Of course you may need to manually adjust some stuff, but this will save you lot of time and tedious work!
Transfer Rigged Characters
Send models rigged in 3DsMax to Maya, keeping skin/morphs/etc and use the powerful Maya character animation tools.
Integrated Access on interface, and options
Access the transfer with 1 click from Maya’s menu, or add it to your custom shelf.
MaxToMaya In action – Screenshots
Most of this scenes looked good directly after 1 click import!, and somtimes they only needed about 2 to 5 minutes of manual work to adjust them after the MaxToMaya transfer!
Watch the Introduction Video:
Direct download links 25 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best