Make a real flag
Make a real flag in Blender with physics simulation : With this crash course you’re gonna be able to build your own flag animation by using real physics simulation features (Cloth simulation and wind simulation are within the group of modifiers covered) . You’ll also be able to use the path curve, which can be deployed on almost every curve of your project. With this one-hour-course you’ll be good to go as fast as a rocket.
- It’s important that you have some familiarity with blender.
Who this course is for :
- Users of the open source software Blender
What you’ll learn (Make a real flag in Blender)
- Intermediate users of Blender will begin the first steps at using physics simulation tools
- Wind simulation, needed to make the flag wavings.
- Bezier curve features and tools to make smooth curved lines
Watch the Introduction Video:
Direct download links 800 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best