particle and dynamicsSoftware usedSubstance DesignertutorialTutorial content
Melting Snow tutorial With Daniel Thiger
Melting Snow tutorial
Melting Snow tutorial With Daniel Thiger : Learn how I built my snow material with exposed parameters for melt amount, enabling snow to melt naturally into water.
Use this tutorial as a detailed step by step guide for how to recreate my Melting Snow from scratch.
This tutorial follows a walkthrough format, where I go through how I built each of the components in the graph including:
- Base Shapes
- Shape manipulation
- Snow, Crystals, and Clumps
- Melt Water and Slush
- Setting up Melt Parameters
- Diffuse, Normals, AO, and Roughness.
Intermediate Level, you should be familiar with the basic nodes and workflows in Substance Designer.
- 40+ minutes walkthrough covering the entire graph from start to finish.
- 1080 Resolution
- Non-directional warp node (credit to Evan Liaw and Bradford Smith) and my simple preview node are included
Pictures of this training course :
Watch the Introduction Video:
Direct download links 400 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial