Live Class 03 Full Automotive Composites
Live Class 03 Full Automotive Composites : In LiveClass 03 // Full Automotive Composites Pepper Yandell goes in-depth on what shaped and started his photography career; full motion composites. Every shoot provides different and unique challenges, and sometimes that means being severely limited on where you can shoot your subject. These limitations shouldn’t restrict your creative vision, and no longer have to.
This 3 hour long class will contain a full re-edit of Pepper Yandell’s iconic Gas Monkey Garage F40 tunnel photo, and a review of the Liberty Walk Aventador in Vegas composite.
What you can expect to learn in this class :
- What it takes to plan a full composite, considering the car’s qualities, desired location, etc.
- Equipment and tools needed for creating consistently realistic results.
- The best camera settings to use during the car shoot.
- How to shoot a backplate to be used for your composite.
- How to properly place the car in the scene in Photoshop.
- Different methods for lighting the car to fit within your backplate
- Recreating a shadow.
- Creating motion on your backplate.
- Different techniques for spinning your wheels, in person and in post.
Direct download links 1.17 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best