Lettering Comics – How to Make Your Comic Fun and Easy to Read : Comic lettering is often an overlooked topic, yet no matter how good your art is, poor typography can make your comic look unprofessional. Not only that, you may be losing potential readers if your comic is hard to read.
This class is for comic artists who want to become confident in their lettering and typography skills in order to make their comic easy and fun to read.
You will learn
- The best practices for creating text layouts for your webcomic, graphic novel or comic strip
- How to ensure that your comic is clearly understandable and easy to read in your chosen format (web or print)
- How to make the most of speech bubbles
- How to create sound effects that really have an impact and enhance the reading experience
- Advanced lettering tips and tricks that make your comic look professional
What you will need
- A design software that can edit text as a vector and very basic knowledge about how to use that program (for example: Affinity Designer / Publisher, Inkscape, Scribus, Adobe Illustrator / InDesign etc)
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 0.7 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best