Learn Photorealism: Create a Maldive Island in Blender 2.8 : In this Class You will Learn the Basics and Principles of Achieving Photorealism by Working on a real reference example of a Maldive Island: Something that exists in Real Life.
You Will Learn everything You need to turn any image reference into a high quality realistic 3D scene in Blender.
In this Class, you will learn how to create a Maldive Island scene in Blender 2.8
Grab the reference image “Maldive Island” and apply the exact same steps from image to final render.
- Step 1: Install & Use fSpy add-on to match the exact scale of our reference
- Step 2: Build the scene and add all the details in our reference
- Step 3: Create all materials needed (by following the instructions)
- Step 4: Assign the materials to their objects in Blender 2.8
- Step 5: Set the correct lighting in our scene
- Final Step: Render the scene & Create a Final Animation
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 4.1 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best