Techniques for Lettering
Techniques for Lettering with Illustrator – Spencer Charles : How do letterforms work? How do you add embellishments like script styles and drop shadows? Learn techniques to take your lettering to the next level in Adobe Illustrator!
Join Spencer Charles, formerly Senior Designer at acclaimed design firm Louise Fili Ltd, to learn a tips, tricks, and best practices to create your best lettering work. Lessons cover:
- Letterform Research : study historical examples to see how common letterforms are made
- Illustrator Best Practices : learn the best ways to use grids, layers, and the infamous pen tool
- Alphabet Script Styles : construct lowercase and uppercase letters in different styles
- Effects for Embellishment : practice inlines, outlines, drop shadows, and more
- Monograms : learn how to weave and interlock letterforms
Illustrator is as diverse as your creative vision. Expand your skills while creating fantastic work!
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 0.6 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best