Kangaroo for Grasshopper
Kangaroo for Grasshopper is a powerful engine created by Daniel Piker to simulate different phenomena in Grasshopper.
Learn how to create goals of different nature to simulate your structures.
- Strong knowledge in Grasshopper (based on my other course)
- Basic knowledge in ultra-lightweight structures (membranes, bending active etc.)
Get introduced to peculiar structures, such as:
- Bending active rods and plates
Note: This course presumes that you already know Grasshopper.
Kangaroo logo from Food4rhino
Music credit: BenSound (creative minds)
Who this course is for:
- Architects that want to design dynamic structural systems
- Engineers that want to simulate certain category of structural systems
What you’ll learn
- Simulate textile structures
- Use Kangaroo to design lightweight structures
- Enhance the use of Grasshopper
Direct download links 2.7 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial