Robot Design : This course will help you to upgrade your skills. It is a project oriented course. So, we are going to learn the design and 3D modeling of robotic arm with holonomic drive. In this course you will get the necessary information of product and robot designing, also you will get the basic knowledge about robotics.
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginner level with internet connection.
- Access to Fusion 360 software, available free for students.
This course currently contains comprehensive video lectures of 3D modeling of the robot, assembly, FEA analysis, drawing and rendering with all the tools and commands explained with real-life drawings, parts and assemblies. You will see how to create and work with sketches, the most basic element of any design.
Next, we will cover how to use the sketches to create and control features which are in turn used to create parts. You will learn how to create product with high details. This is made with a beginner in mind, so if you have never worked with Fusion 360 then also you will find the lectures easy to follow.
This course is for those who want to learn fusion 360 From scratch and level up there skills. This course is the same for windows as well as mac users, so no matter what your operating system is you can use this course for learning. Hope the learning would be memorable and you will learn the design of robot in Fusion 360.
I will teach you the skills necessary to stand out from the crowd, whether it’s a personal passion or a business pursuit, you can learn product designing from the scratch in Autodesk Fusion 360 software. Wish you happy learning. Please do comment and provide feedback for the course.
Who this course is for:
- Those Who Want To Learn Fusion 360 From Scratch and level up there skills.
- Those Who want to become a product designer in robotics.
- Engineering students, hobbyists, 3D printing enthusiasts, those who interested in CAD.
What you’ll learn
- Getting familiar with fusion 360.
- Completely hands on Step by step product designing procedure.
- 3D modeling and assembly of the robot.
- Finite Element Analysis of robot components.
- Drafting of the mechanical components.
- Learn how to create photorealistic Renders of the Robot.
Direct download links 4.4 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best