How to build a FPS multiplayer Game
How to build a FPS multiplayer Game with Photon PUN2 & UNITY : Have you ever dreamed about building your own First-person shooter game?
- Or maybe you want to develop games like Call of Duty Zombies, Left 4 dead, or any FPS or Horde-type game?
- Then you found the right course for you!
- In this course, you will develop your own FPS multiplayer zombie game!
- With our instructions, you will learn how to use and implement all these things:
- Program Enemy AI to fight against, in a PvE (Player vs. Environment) round-based style similar to Left 4 Dead and COD Zombies.
- Photon PUN2 – Learn to make multiplayer games with the best engine available for Unity!
- Ready to expand to PvP (Player vs. Player) – Only a few steps away from having your very own PvP combat
- Learn map building secrets and techniques used daily in the industry for competitive and arena-based games
- Improve your game design skills through our design fundamentals and learn what makes a game fun
- Get to know the simple steps it takes to turn your game into a mobile game, including touch controls and in-editor mobile testing.e
- Set up a system to let your player interact with environmental assets, using our vending machine example!
- Learn how to sync everything over the Network via Photon Pun’s built-in components
- Get to know PUN2’s custom functions for network communication like RPC’s (Remote Procedural Calls), Photon Hashtables, Custom properties, and Pun Callback Overrides
- And with all that, you’ll be able to take your Singleplayer game and turn it into the Multiplayer game you always wanted!
- Computer with a good internet connection
- A PC that can run Unity 2021
- An understanding of the Basics of Unity 3D Game Development
- An understanding of C# Programming
This course includes:
- Introduction and Full Implementation of Unity Photon PUN2
- Chapters about setting up game elements, animations, AI, player Input, and Game Design in general.
- Full FPS game project + code
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start building multiplayer games
- People who want to learn coding in a fun way
- Game developers who want to build FPS multiplayer games
What you’ll learn
- Build a First Person Shooter / zombie survivor game
- Learn how to use Photon PUN2 to build Multiplayer Games
- Expand your Game Design knowledge
- Ready to expand to PvP (Player vs. Player) game
- Touch controls implementation
- Build Maps
- Implement Touch Controls
- Learn a lot about 3D animations, enemies, health systems, level design, game design
Direct download links 1.5 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best