3D Modelling – Every day objects
3D Modelling – Every day objects in blender : Welcome to this course 3D modelling everyday objects in blender. 3D modelling is the first process in the creative 3D art pipeline. It sits right next to the concept development phase hence, it has a great significance in the 3D industry.
- Basic Blender interface navigation.
- A PC/Mac or Linux computer that runs blender.
- No Prior 3D skills required.
There are so many learning resources out there that teach you the basics of the software. But here in course, we learn the skill and the correct approach needed along with the software.
We all know, practice makes one perfect, this course aims to provide practice that we require by using simple house hold objects.Creating house hold objects is a great way to practice modelling, because it allows you to observe, touch, feel and study the interaction with light.
This course is split across 3 Progressive levels containing 3 objects in each level making a total of 9 different objects. We start with simple objects starting from a cloth hanger and progress to objects involving more parts. You will be learning the simplest approach to modelling. The exercises found in this lessons will make you a more confident not just with 3D modelling but also in blender. If you are not using blender, you can still follow this course as the methods for modelling are same and can be translated to other software packages.
The techniques that I have included are the ones that I wish I knew when I first started.
At the end of the course, you will know the right approach, and techniques to model any object.
Enroll now and I hope to see you in the class.
Introduction background music from bensound
Who this course is for:
- Blender beginners who learnt the basics and don’t know what to do next.
- Creative people who are curious about 3D Modelling
- Beginners who want to get started with modelling.
- Artists who find 3D modelling difficult.
- Advanced Blender users who wish to brush up on their modelling skills.
- People who want to get into product visualization.
What you’ll learn
- 3D modelling core concepts
- Right approach to modelling hard surface objects
- Learn from the basics to advanced levels
- Learn Blender as a powerful 3D Modelling tool
- Use of Blender for product Visualization
- Live modelling session for 9 different objects
- Progressive levels to help learn modelling
Direct download links 4.3 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best