Photo-Realistic Texturing in Mari Buddha Mask Full Course : I love texture painting that is not only photo-realistic but also artistic, and that is what I aim to demonstrate in this 5 hour tutorial for photo-realistic texture creation in Mari with the support of Substance Painter.
Hi my name is Chun Chun and I have been working in the film industry as a texture artist for the past 9 years. I specialize in photo realistic film texturing. I worked on projects such as Ready Player One, Bumble Bee, Aladdin, Beauty and The Beast and many more…
And I worked in studios such as Industrial Light & Magic, Digital Domain, Sony ImageWorks and Prime Focus.
In this tutorial you will learn to have a better understanding on how hyper realistic and artistic film textures are created in Mari, and a great grasp on hand painting techniques.
You will learn:
- How to add interesting surface details on your model to help with better quality texturing
- How to combine Mari and Substance Painter to efficiently achieve photo-realistic masks
- How to select the right textures to create next level quality asset
- How to hand paint complex and high quality material masks
- How to paint not only photo-realistic but also artistic diffuse maps
- How to create the best supporting maps for a photo real results
- How to set up a studio lighting for a professional render
This tutorial is aimed towards intermediate to advanced users. It’s less helpful for people who don’t have a basic understanding of Mari and Substance Painter. Although I do believe this tutorial is heavily artistic, it’s beneficial for anyone in that sense.
- 5 Hour Narrated Videos
- Buddha Mask OBJ
- Zbrush File
- Mari File
- Substance Painter File
- Texture Used
- 1080p Resolution
- Stream Video Directly
- Substance Painter
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 4.5 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best