Easy Art Lessons 21-25 (Drawing Vehicles) – Trent Kaniuga
Easy Art Lessons 21-25
Easy Art Lessons 21-25 (Drawing Vehicles) : Now that we’ve learned how to draw structures in 2 point perspective we can draw ANY kind of vehicle!
In these (mostly real time) lessons, I show you how to construct the building blocks o a vehicle, how to extrude shapes and forms to develop the skills to sketch without using any grids, completely on your own. You will be able to draw ANY KIND OF VEHICLE that you can imagine!
These fundamentals are great for developing your skills with ANY kind of object in perspective, whether you’re a beginner or a pro, drawing on paper or digitally!
FULLY GUIDED LESSONS
I’ve developed the EASY ART method to get straight to the point in STEP BY STEP real-time, FULLY GUIDED lessons that you can follow along with, complete with homework assignments to help you improve.
This course compounds on information presented in lessons 1-15, and includes BONUS VIDEOS ON BEGINNING WITH SKETCHBOOK PRO and other digital art tools. These are not required to learn to draw vehicles, but it will help you to push through to the next level on your artists journey.
Duration: 2 hours
You will learn :
- How to build a mental model of shapes for any kind of 3D object.
- How to plan out the construction of any kind of vehicle that you can imagine
- How to create patterns on surfaces as they go into perspective depth.
- How to study and adapt new shapes from your favorite vehicles in cartoons and the real world.
- How to render details to add polish
- How to add those final touches that will make your sketches go from beginner to PRO!
- I hide nothing, and reveal secrets that will bridge the gap for you to look like a professional artist in this set of tutorials.
Direct download links 0.6 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial
I’d like to request the other lessons as well, would be awesome !