Create Stylized 3D Art
Create Stylized 3D Art in Blender By Creative Shrimp : Learn how to create amazing stylized and non-photorealistic 3D art in Blender 2.92.
Non-photorealistic rendering or NPR is a whole world by itself! From Pixar-style or ‘Into the Spiderverse’-style rendering to low-poly aesthetics or pixel art, there are so many ways to express yourself by creating stylized 3D assets and scenery.
No need to spend a lifetime learning the NPR ways though. We condensed the principles and techniques of creating stylized 3D into this 12+ hour training for beginner-intermediate Blender users.
What you’ll learn
- Principles and techniques of creating stylized 3D scenes (106+ tutorials)
- Limited color palettes, artistic perspective
- Effective NPR pipeline in Blender
- Grease pencil
- Non-photoreal post-pro for Eevee and Cycles renders
- Toon shading (including outlines) in Eevee
- A beginner friendly isometric environment 3D modeling project
- Car Smash scene ‘Making-of’
To have downloaded Blender 2.92 and Krita, no third-party plugins required.
Some parts of the course like the step-by-step process of 3D modeling the UFO isometric scene are aimed at complete beginners, some other sections may require a deeper knowledge of the Blender interface and tools.
All videos have subtitles that have been manually edited for maximum readability.
The project files included! More than 2GB of .blend files for following along the tutorials
All project files are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0). Feel free to use these assets in your projects, even commercial.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 6.2 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best