Build A Dynamic Robot Arm
Build A Dynamic Robot Arm : Here I’ll be taking you through an in depth tutorial on how to create a well designed and artistic robotics arm. The tutorial covers conceptual design to poly modelling, texturing and rendering in Octane.
What topics are covered?
- How to create a fully realised final design piece with textures and shaders..
- I go over in detail and explain how I work in Z-Brush to achieve the concept design that will be made ready for poly modelling.
- Go into heavy detail about sub-d poly modelling.
- How to go about lighting and creating shaders for your design in Octane.
- Colour correction and detailing in Photoshop.
What do I get?
- 9 hrs of video with narration.
- 3Dsmax/Octane scene file.
- Sub-d Poly Model
- Z-brush for concepting.
- XSI for Poly modelling. – Any other poly modelling application will do.
- Mud-box for texturing. – Any other texturing application will do.
- 3Dsmax – Octane has a standalone app or is supported by numerous other applications.
- Rizmo – Any automatic unwrap UV tools will do.
- Photoshop for colour correction.
Direct download links 42.5 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best