Cinema 4D Particles Masterclass
Cinema 4D Particles Masterclass : R.P. da Costa goes beyond the basic particle tools available in Cinema 4D and discusses several workflow problems and solutions aimed at real life particle productions. He focuses on topics like inspiration, getting creative with emitters, particle layering strategies, and many X-Particles workflow tips. The course covers all the important thinking particle nodes as well as the importance of having a “Plan B” plus an R&D mindset that is needed in simulation and particle work. Furthermore, a whole class covers troubleshooting certain problems that might occur during particle work. Finally, several scene breakdowns cover workflows and da Costa looks at scene risk assessment and other production tips. Da Costa is currently working as a CGI artist and TD at Lukkien. Lukkien is a multimedia company with a little over 200 employees. It is located in the Netherlands. Besides doing CGI, Da Costa is also responsible for CGI related R&D. He has worked on many national and international campaigns. For brands like Philips, Pioneer, MTV, Eneco, Schiphol Airport, Samsung and Toyota.
- Introduction, inspiration and working with particle layers.
- Continuing discussion of particle layers and creating our first particle project from scratch.
- Production tips, plan B’s, and discussing the R&D mindset, as well as creating our second particle scene.
- Getting creative with emitters.
- Thinking Particles, part 1.
- Thinking Particles, part 2.
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Discussing and creating smoke and fluid effects with X-particles.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 5 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best