FumeFX for 3ds Max
FumeFX for 3ds Max : FumeFX is a powerful fluid dynamics plugin-in for Autodesk 3ds max, designed for simulation and rendering of realistic fire, smoke, explosions and other gaseous phenomena. Unrivalled in its ability to capture the subtlety and complexity of fluid gas behavior it is favored among visual effects artists, game developers, visualization professionals and everyone else who demand the utmost in realism.
October 03, 2018 – Sitni Sati releases FumeFX™ 5.0.2 update for Autodesk® 3ds Max®. In addition to bug fixes, this release adds compatibility with VRay® 4, Arnold® 5.2 and support for several Arnold AOVs.
When it comes to flexibility FumeFX has no rivals. Its tools offer user control over almost every simulation parameter where changes are based on the grid data. It is even possible use of deformers to fine tune the shape of the volumetric effect – making a tornado has never been easier.
The innovative FumeFX user interface combines all the major fluid simulation components making the simulation setup easy and efficient. It allows user to change parameters during the simulation with instant feedback or even to directly edit FumeFX sources without the need to switch back and forth between dialogs.
- Fixed FumeFX GPU display offset when grid spacing was very low.
- Fixed non-functional FumeFX GPU display on certain combination of graphic cards and drivers.
The FumeFX simulation core has been constantly improved and refined to deliver high level of realism with minimal simulation times. With over 10 years of successful usage in film production, video games, the advertisement industry and other areas that require realistic fire and smoke have helped in shaping the fluid simulation package that users can rely on. Whether making a candle dancing on the wind or destroying a whole city block in 2012 movie style, FumeFX can help you deliver the shot on time and within budget.
- Fixed crash when trying to continue simulation from current frame.
- Added vdb support for Wavelet Turbulence simulation.
- Fixed presets saving error for 3ds max 2014.
FumeFX for 3ds Max has its own shading support for 3ds Max Scanline, Arnold render, mental ray and VRay. Other renderers like Redshift, Octane and Corona can render FumeFX caches by using the OpenVDB file format.
- Added VRay® 4 support.
- Added Arnold® 5.2 support.
- Added 3rd party vdb caches support for FumeFX Standard Shader and Arnold.
- Fixed Arnold renderer could render fuel instead of smoke bug.
- Added Standard Shader support for Arnold AOV’s – normal, motionvector and depth.
Watch the Introduction Video:
Direct download links 123 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best