Finalizing Base Mesh Topology
Finalizing Base Mesh Topology For Production : In this tutorial you will learn how to finalize and prepare your base mesh with rigging/animation friendly topology with modeling techniques that are used in a professional production environment. You will learn how to efficiently re-topologize in both Maya and 3dsMax.
- 2 Video Files
- OBJ file format of the Creature Final Base Mesh
- Zbrush ZTL Tool of the Creature Bust Sculpt Mesh
- Duration: 2hr 37min video MP4 format with audio commentary in English
A working knowledge of Zbrush, 3ds max and/or Maya is preferred but these principles & techniques can also be applied to other 3D modeling packages.
Topics Covered : (Finalizing Base Mesh Topology For Production)
- Final Base Mesh Setup for Rigging/Animation
- Maya Quad Draw for Re-topology
- 3ds Max Graphite Tools for Re-topology
- Zbrush Decimation
Direct download links 3.1 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best